For the real camping lovers!
If you have access to the camping, you can use all facilities you like. We have showers, toilets, BBQ areas, foodtrucks, bars, lockers and off course the Arcadia Opening Party.
For the luxury camping lovers!
Privat Group Area
Did you gather your festival squad already?
Small or larger groups get the opportunity to get their your own private area. Your personal, fenced camp area for only you and your friends. It comes with:
- A private zone for your group only
- Your privat dixi toilet with lock
- Electricity (don't forget that phone charger!)
- Your own BBQ set & table
- Nice Cirque Magique extras
How to Get There
Cirque Magique, situated in the West of Flanders, is quit easy to reach by car, train, bus and even by bike for locals. Need directions? We'll give you them!
By Public Transport
Getting to our festival on a safe way is possible by public transport.
– Step 1: Take a train to 'Roeselare' Station. To check what train you can take, visit: www.belgianrail.be
– Step 2: Take bus 54 direction Roeselare-Beitem-Menen, exit at busstop "Ledegem Sint-Pieter". More info on: www.delijn.be
– Step 3: Follow your eyes & ears!
If you follow your GPS: enter following adress: Ledegem, Sint Pieterstraat, once there, follow the signs.
Follow N32 direction Ledegem, and there follow the signs.
– From Courtrai (Kortrijk):
Follow R8, A19 & N32 direction Ledegem Sint Pieterstraat
Follow the signs
– From Ghent/Antwerp:
Follow E17 direction N23 Menen. Exit 2 Menen from A19.
Follow N32 direction Sint Pieterstraat Ledegem.
Follow the signs.
– From Bruges:
Follow E403 direction Rijksweg/N36 Roeselare. Exit 6 Roeselare-Rumbeke from E403.
Follow Rijksweg/N36 & N32 direction Sint Pieterstraat Ledegem.
Follow the signs.
– From Brussels:
Follow E40 & E17 direction N32 Menen. Exit 2 Menen from A19.
Follow N32 direction Sint Pietersstraat
Follow the signs.
General Campsite Regulations
These campsite regulations apply as "internal regulation" at the Cirque Magique 2017 campsite. Anyone who buys a campsite ticket declares thereby that they agree to the following campsite rgulations.
The campsite opens on Friday, August 4th, 2017 at 13h00 and you mist leave the premises on Monday, August 7th before 12h00. As a visitor, you can be pre-searched. Access will be denied to those who not co-operate, without refund of any fees.
Only visitors with a valid camping bracelet are allowed at the campsite. The campsite is strictly fobidden for people under the age of 18. Camping visitors must check-in at the cash registiers at the entrance of the campsite. ID and age will be checked.
Campers can use the following services: toilets, showers, running water, electricity point, camping shop, etc. There is no power supply for camping visitors with tents (execpt for the privat group areas).
Forbidden on the campsite
- Cars, bikes and trailers
- Shopping carts (only wheelbarrows and trolleys that fit through the visitation gates are allowed)
- Glass or other sharp objects (including glass jars with food)
- Tapping plants
- Gas cylinders (only the smallest size of max. contents 250g is allowed)
- Sound Equipment
- Open fire between the tents (barbecue or small gas fires can only be used at the barbecue areas)
- Aggregates, car batteries, power groups or generators
- Pets except guide dogs for persons with visual disabilities
- Drugs or other narcotic substances or substances that can be used as drugs
- Weapons or items that could be used as a weapon
- Climbing and/or destruction of fences and/or other facilities or infrastructures
- Graffiti, confetti, party ploppers, etc.
- Clothing that can be chalenging or provocative, also fluorescent jackets
- Trade in goods of any kind without permission from Cirque Magique
- Being disturbing under the influence of any drugs (including alcohol or medication)
- Dry ice
- Barricade Firebreaks or emergency exits. If this is the case, the organisation is free to move this material for safety reasons
- Pasting promotion (flyers and posters) from other events without writter permission from the organisation
- Any form of verbal and non-verbal aggression
Always follow the guidelines from the campsite hosts, security and emergency services. In case of discussion, the manager of the campsite has the final word. Use your common sense and don't bring other in danger!
Please follow the instructions from the campsite hosts while placing tents and keep emergency exits, emergency paths and passageways free. Follow the instructions; otherwise you can assemble your tent twice! The campsite hosts can move misplaced tents without permission of the owner.
Always keep the safety route free. Tents on this road will be moved without notice.
Campsite visitors stay at their own risk on the premises overnight. The organisation is not responsible for any physical or material damage.
When you violate the rules above, you lose the right to residence at the campsite without refund of any fees.
Additional Regulations for Caravans & Campers
The special caravan/camper ampsite is only accessible if you are in possession of a 'Camper Voucher' AND a valid camping ticket for every person. The camping voucher and camping tickets are for sale in advance via the official ticketshop of Cirque Magique.
Camper/Caravan area can only be reached on Friday the 4th of August between 12h00 (noon) and 23h00. At 23h00 the entrance gate closes and campers/caravans are no longer allowed eventhough there is a valid voucher.
A caravan/camper pitch is maximum 18m2 (6m x 3m). If your vehicle/set-up is wider and/or longer than 3m x 6m please contact our organisation by mail
Placing a tent near your caravan/camper is allowed as long as you remain within your assigned section of 3m x 6m
Only vehicles who are actually registered as "camping vehicle" are allowed. No temporarily converted vehicles (example: a van with a mattress in it is not allowed).
Cars are not permitted on the premises. You are allowed to place your caravan on your assigned section but you must park the car afterwards on the camping parking.
The general camping regulations also apply to the caravan and camper areas. No sound systems, no gas, no excessive amount of alcohol, no glass, no firefowrks, no sofas, no bikes, etc.