Pay everything with Magic Coins!
The 'Magic Coin' is the official currency at Cirque Magique
Together with our partner PlayPass, we're going cashless again, just as we did last year. All food, drinks and all other merchandise can only be paid with those Magic Coins.
When arriving at Cirque Magique, you'll first go to the linking zone. In this zone, you exchange your e-ticket for your wristband. If you created your virtual wallet before, your wristband will be linked to your virtual wallet and you're ready to go! If you didn't create a virtual wallet on arrival, no stress! Just go to any charging station to top-up your wristband.
New to the cashless sytem? Watch the instruction video below!
How does cashless payments work?
Top Up from Home
When you create your virtual wallet before the festival, you can already pre-load (or 'top-up' as we call it) your wristband with Magic Coins. This saves you time when arriving at Cirque Magique!
- Top Up from home = No Queueing!
- BONUS coins when topping up before 12h00, the 31st of July 2018
- Refunds afterwards
If you still have some 'Magic Coins' when Cirque Magique is over, you'll be able to sign up for a refund and get the value of those laste Magic Coins back minus a small transaction fee. Can it be any easier? Life as it should be!
- Request a REFUND from Wednesday 8th of August 2018 (00:05) untill Tuesday 21st of August 2018 (23:55)
- A Refund fee of 2.00 Magic Coins will be charged
- Refunds will be transferred to your bankaccount by the end of August